Our goal is to support and advocate for OCOM graduates. We share their stories, help them re-connect with old classmates, offer practice support and provide compelling continuing education seminars.
OCOM alumni have access to professional opportunities, and the ability to edit their practice information, request records and search for classmates using the OCOM website. They also have access to the following resources and benefits:
Class Enrollment/Audit Privileges
- Audit privileges for a previously completed course (at no charge; as space is available)
- 75 percent discount on per credit fee for enrollment in courses not previously taken (as space is available; cost based on the per credit fee as defined for the academic year)
- Discounted rates for continuing education seminars
- Free admission to each year’s annual alumni continuing education seminar (held in June)
- Free library card and continued access to all OCOM Library books, DVDs, CDs, video and audio tapes
- Continued access to OCOM Library databases and journals (contact Librarian regarding onsite and online availability)
Bookstore and Herbal Dispensary Products
- Discounts on book purchases at the campus bookstore
- Purchase privileges for needles and supplies through the campus bookstore
- Discounts on products from the OCOM herbal dispensary, including bulk, granular formulas and patent medicines. (Practitioner must pay for/pick up herb orders in person to receive the alumni discount. Does not apply to prescription orders; some discount and volume limits may apply.)
- Exclusive access to the OCOM Alumni website
- Ability to post your practice information (so others can find you via the practitioner search feature of ocom.edu)
- Fellow alumni search
- Professional Opportunities listings – post and browse
- Online membership sign-up for the OCOM Alumni Association
- Subscriptions to alumni bulletins and newsletters; practice profile opportunities on ocom.edu
Practice Development and Financial Aid Counseling
- Free coaching for practice development and marketing (by appointment or online) from the Chair of Professional Development.
- Free consultations with the Director of Financial Aid related to finding the most beneficial loan repayment strategy for your student loan debt.
If you are an OCOM graduate, we welcome your comments, questions and ideas on how we can better support you and celebrate your achievements. Feel free to contact Caitlin Upshaw, Alumni Relations Coordinator, at 503-253-3443 x198.