- In the Scholar's Hall: Chinese Medicine as a Confucian Art
- July 31, 2012 1:00 - 2:00
- Lan Su Chinese Garden - Portland
- Public Class
Known as the "small way" -- practicing medicine was a method for would-be Confucian Imperial bureaucrats to utilize their education as a benevolent art. Learn more about the Confucian influence on Chinese medical learning and practice as a humane art.
This lecture is part of an ongoing series on the Chinese medical arts presented in the Lan Su Chinese Garden's Scholar's Hall. Tea, samples or a demonstration will be shared at each event. The classes are offered to the public every other Tuesday in 2012 and are included in the price of admission to the garden.
For more information, please contact OCOM Community Education Coordinator, Beth Howlett, LAc at (503) 253-3443 x196 or at email@example.com.
- Lan Su Chinese Garden - Website
- 239 Northwest Everett Street